Shoppnn.com is a product of Virtualinit. The terms and conditions of Virtualinit applies to Shoppnn website and application also. The terms & conditions are re-iterated below for your reference. Any additional terms and conditions available at virtualinit.net also applies to Shoppnn.com
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services on our website virtualinit.net are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with such terms and conditions. Virtualinit Technologies accessible to you via web, mobile app.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT:
This is an agreement between you ("you" or "your") and Virtualinit Technologies, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha ("Virtualinit" "we," or "our") that governs your use of the services offered by Virtualinit through its website virtualinit.net ("Website"), using which Virtualinit may provide the IT products and services ("Platform"). When you access or use the Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
Service Terms & Conditions
It is the duty of the Client to finalize the requirement and payment milestone and methods:
- The Client needs to provide the finalize requirement and pay for advance or as required in milestones.
- The Client needs to monitor the activity of the development for the entire duration of service.
- The project files in case of services will be shared through mail or server links as feasible. In case the services includes hosting from Virtualinit, then the website files will be hosted in the server by the development team.
- The Client is requested to treat the developers with respect at all times during the service visit/call.
- It is the responsibility of the developer to deliver the service undertaken.
- The Client is expected to interact directly with the call centre or Virtualinit office directly for any service requests or warranty related issues. Calling the developer directly amounts to breach of contract and can entail termination of the service agreement with immediate effect.
- All payments can be made through online payment methods made available.
- Any government levies and taxes shall be payable as applicable from time to time.
- The Client needs to make the payment for the service availed immediately and no delay in payments will be entertained.
- Proper receipts shall be issued as required, upon clearance of payments made.
- Virtualinit engages trained, qualified and experienced developers/development team to carry out all services required by the Client. In case of any instances where the developer is not able to carry out any activity due to complexity/ adversity, Virtualinit, shall find a suitable team who can complete the job successfully. Clients are requested to co-operate in these instances, however, these situations are rare and won’t occur often.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Virtualinit may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
REVIEWS, RATINGS & COMMENTS BY USERS:
Since, Virtualinit provides information directory services website, your ("Users") use any of the aforementioned medium to post blogs ,Reviews, Ratings and Comments about the Virtualinit services and also about the Advertiser's listed at Virtualinit is subject to additional terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the Site and any material you add to the Site, including but not limited to transmissions like your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you(the "Communications"). Virtualinit does not endorse or accept any of your Communication as representative of their (Virtualinit) views. By transmitting any public Communication to the Site, you grant Virtualinit an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in the Platform.
You confirm and warrant that you have the right to grant these rights to Virtualinit. You hereby waive and grant to Virtualinit all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in your Communications, posted at Virtualinit is free to use all your Communications as per its requirements from time to time. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post as Review, Rating or Comments; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For removal of doubts it is clarified that, the reference to Communications would also mean to include the reviews, ratings and comments posted by your Friends tagged by you. Also Virtualinit reserves the right to mask or unmask your identity in respect of your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you.
Virtualinit has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by you as Review, Rating or Comments. Virtualinit cannot review all Communications made on its website. However, Virtualinit reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communications (or portions thereof) which Virtualinit in its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any Virtualinit policy, or that violate this terms:
Virtualinit reserves the right not to upload or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Site any Communication which
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, or abusive;
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of any third party;
- causes injury of any kind to any person or entity;
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent and trademark rights), contract rights, trade secrets, privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any third party;
- violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
- contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Impersonates another person or entity, or that collects or uses any information about Site visitors.
It is also clarified that, if there are any issues or claims due to your posts by way of Reviews, Ratings and Comments, then Virtualinit reserves right to take appropriate legal action against you. Further, you shall indemnify and protect Virtualinit against such claims or damages or any issues, due to your posting of such Reviews, Ratings and Comments Virtualinit takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on Virtualinit site or on any mediums of Virtualinit.
You further acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with your use of the Virtualinit website includes, but is not limited to, breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Virtualinit is providing the Services to the User “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Without prejudice to the above, Virtualinit makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet Users requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- It will assume responsibility for any service advertised or offered by a third party including a Service Expert through the Website;
- It shall be responsible for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party or User or Service Expert;
- It shall be liable for any conduct of the Service Expert. However, it will use commercially reasonable efforts to address any complaints that you may have against any Service Expert and that you bring to Virtualinit's attention.
- The User is using the Website at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, Virtualinit disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranties that the Website is merchantable, reliable, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, or that the use of the Website by the User is in compliance with laws, or that User generated Content will be successfully, accurately or securely transmitted.